Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Time!

It's been awhile since I have updated my blog. I've been terribly busy. Lexi was going through some terrible blood sugar lows, like Cerriah was a few weeks back. I couldn't get her out of the 60's ALL DAY. I had to pick her up from school twice because the nurse couldn't get her up as well :( All of that AFTER we had made major changes to her pump. She is thankfully doing well now.

Then the terrible stomach flu hit Eli! We ended up in the ER yesterday because he was dehydrated. When we got there he was pretty miserable. The doctor gave him an anti-nausea medication and he was pretty chipper in about 10 minutes. He exclaimed, "Mom, I'm a zero!!". I sat there totally confused, tired and bewildered! "What???", I asked. He happily pointed to the pain chart in the room. The "zero" was a happy smiley face, no pain!! I smiled and laughed. Leave it to my boy to say something funny.

I have lost 6 pounds in the last week. I know I needed it, but boy can stress play havoc on your body!!! Now, I'll indulge in something totally fattening and gain 8 pounds............

No comments: