Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Up and Down

It's been a few weeks of up and downs!! I ended up in the ER with Eli on Sunday night. I had to drive through the snow storm to get him there. He had a fever and was having hallucinations. Apparently he has an ear infection and the fever can cause them to hallucinate. He still has the fever, I am hoping it passes soon.

Cerriah continues with her daily morning lows. I continue to adjust her basal rates in her pump. We went to her endo yesterday and he made some changes. She still woke up low. She is continously high in the evenings though.

God please give us peace and endurance to get through these hurdles.

3 comments:

Never forgetting Gregory said...

Oh goodness. You guys can't seem to catch a break. I hope things look up soon for your family.

Anonymous said...

Wow - I'm just getting a chance to check out your blog and you are definitely an inspiration! Sending prayers to you and your beautiful family and joining you in praying and working for a cure!

Anonymous said...

My daughter often goes to bed high, mostly because there is a short time between dinner and bedtime. She normally wakes within range though. I don't like seeing her go to bed with such a high number, but I hate to give her too much insulin over night & go low. It's hard to know what to do.

I just launched a new blog called D-Mom Blog, which I hope is a resource to other parents of diabetic children. I hope to develop relationships with more parents.

(I've included you in my blogroll already.)

D-Mom Blog http://www.d-mom.com

Best,
Leighann