Friday, January 16, 2009

I am a Mom

I am a Mom because even though school was canceled today, I was up at the crack of dawn feeding my kids.

I am a Mom because I picked up empty juice boxes up from underneath my bed........ and I don't drink juice.

I am a Mom because I had all three of them in the bathroom with me as I took a bath. They were arguing over a ONE snack!

I am a Mom because I just put the same shirt I JUST cleaned in the washing machine AGAIN! I swear I told them to put it away, and that was not intended for them to put it BACK in the laundry.

I am a Mom because my son did NOT just write on my sofa with PERMANENT marker!!!!

I am a Mom because I just spent an hour scrubbing it to see if it would come off. It did lighten it, miraculously!

I am a Mom because I just fed the kids lunch, after just feeding them breakfast and cleaning up those remains!

I am a Mom because I can hear them loud and clear, even though they are downstairs and I am upstairs on the opposite side of the house.

And the days not even over with!

:)

No comments: