Monday, January 5, 2009

NOT ME!!!


I found this link and it is so neat to "pretend" I didn't do these things. So in the words of my kids..... NOT ME!!


I got on the scale and I did NOT gain 4 pounds!!!

I did not let out a huge gasp, emptied out my bladder, took off my clothes to verify my weight gain........... it was NOT ME!

I did not let my son go to bed in his clothes last night because I was so tired I didn't want to fuss about jammies ;)

I did not put a t-shirt and dyed my dogs hair on her head pink to make my girls smile.......... nope....... (by the way it was totally safe for the dog)

I did not just send in the teachers Christmas gifts today with my kids because we had a "snow day" on their last day before vacation.

I did not take the kids to Chuck E Cheese yesterday because I felt guilty about not taking them anywhere over Christmas break. I also did not make them wash their hands 10,000 times while we were there ;)

I can't believe all the things I didn't do!!!!!!!!

No comments: